Now, over a month later, the 40-year-old broke his silence on the scary accident - and it sounds like he has no bad blood with Jared Black, the 28-year-old man who was allegedly driving Hart's auto at the time of the crash. The comedian was in the vehicle with two people, Jared Black and Rebecca Broxterman. "I have nothing but love for Jared and wish him and Rebecca a speedy recovery", said the comedian according to Entertainment Weekly.
The actor was released from the hospital and he is reportedly doing well. Hart's attorney revealed that the actor only shot promos for the Jumanji sequel for a couple of hours. The actor is already back at work to promote one of his upcoming films and, late last night, he issued his first public statement about the crash. Even if the belts were worn at the time of the crash, officials say, "they were being worn improperly due to excessive slack in the belts". It said he violated the law, but it didn't say whether he would face charges. His quick acceleration caused the right rear tire to break traction and he lost control.
Kevin Hart says he's expected to get back to work early next year after details of his September 1 auto accident were revealed. The sides were also smashed, and some doors couldn't be opened.More news: Harry Styles Drops New Single ‘Lights Up’
More news: Mark Ruffalo criticises Ellen DeGeneres for friendship with George W Bush
More news: USA envoy to testify in impeachment probe, against State Dept order
The "Night School" producer and star left the scene of the crash after he exited the vehicle, which had recently undergone some snazzy alterations, including the addition of a 6.4 Liter Hemi V-8 supercharged engine. The CHP previously said he headed to his nearby home seeking medical help, and was later also hospitalized. "Jumanji: The Next Level" is scheduled for release in December.
Eniko Parrish, left, and Kevin Hart arrive at the 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif., on January 10, 2016.