Green Party co-leader James Shaw reveals injuries in video


In a speech on Thursday for the swearing-in of new Chief Justice Helen Winkelmann, Parker spoke about the "challenging issues of our times" in a legal sense - including defining the limit between freedom of speech and "harmful fake news or hateful propaganda".

"The staff of the Wellington ambulance crew, the Wellington Police who were on the scene and, of course, the nurses and doctors at Wellington Hospital for all of their terrific work yesterday".

"We are all upset for our friend, but we are all pulling together". It was not clear if the attack was politically motivated.

"I have a younger sister in junior high, and my mom has organized to bring my sister and a couple of her classmates down to the clock tower", says organizer Ivan Andreou.

Many commented on the fact that the attack was possible only because New Zealand's MPs were so accessible to the public.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern struck a different tone. We are after all, here to serve people.

"Anybody who can listen to our message and change what's happening right now in the government, we welcome their ear, we welcome their opinion", Hutten says.

More news: China lifts Tesla Model 3 import suspension
More news: Whoopi Goldberg returns to 'The View' after near-death illness
More news: House calls for upcoming Mueller report to be made public

Connor said if she were eligible to vote at this year's Federal election, she would vote Green.

National co-leader Paula Bennett said politicians should be able to go about their business in public without such attacks.

All the students, as well as anyone else who cares about the future of our environment, is welcome to join in both the march to Valletta, as well as the actual environmental demonstration happening outside Parliament in Valletta. Attorney-General David Parker told media the man was believed to have been yelling about the United Nations - information Parker's spokesman later confirmed came directly from Shaw.

He had no loss of vision, and had shown no signs of concussion, he told reporters.

Politicians condemned the attack on the minister and New Zealanders on Twitter cheered for Shaw's speedy recovery and said they hoped the incident would not reduce their access to ministers.

A 47-year-old man will appear in Wellington District Court today charged with injuring with intent to injure.