Mother arrested, child found safe after Tulsa stabbing


She said she broke free to call for help, but her mother had already fled the scene with her 7-year-old sister, Hafsa, by the time help arrived, according to police.

Police in Oklahoma are trying to find Taheerah Ahmad, who they are saying certain and gagged her three daughters, stabbed the eldest repeatedly, and set their home on hearth.

Tulsa police stated Taheerah Ahmad tied up her three daughters - ages 7, 9, and 1 - someday between 6:30 p.m. and seven:30 p.m. on Monday evening.

The 11-year-old girl was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. She formally lived in Tennessee and Texas.

Anybody with information about Taheerah Ahmad's or Hafsa's whereabout is asked to immediately call police at 918-596-COPS (2677). Ahmad's 7-year-old daughter who had been reported missing was found safe.

More news: Kristen Stewart walks barefoot at Cannes in protest
More news: Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible: Fallout unveils chaotic new poster, announces release date
More news: World Health Organization Launches Global Campaign Against Trans Fats

Investigators say the 7-year-old girl helped the 9-year-old girl escape.

The middle child told police that their mother placed socks in their mouths, bound their hands with duct tape and began stabbing the eldest child, MacKenzie said.

We have new details about the Tulsa mom who police say admitted to stabbing her 11-year-old daughter more than 50 times.

Authorities were looking for Hailey who went missing about 8 p.m. Monday from the 500 block of Mohwak Boulevard in Tulsa. The eldest child is in critical condition. Hafza was last seen wearing an ankle-length peach dress and is described to be wearing a puffy ponytail and gold bracelets on her wrist. The mother, Taheerah is described as curly black hair with gold streaks in it. She drives a 2005 Lexus RX-300 SUV with a paper license tag, though she may now be driving a navy Ford sedan.

Police believe Ahmad fled with the youngest girl.