"Do not eat", he says as he looks at the Tide Pod, and then the camera, as if he too is truly having to resist popping the pod right into his mouth and chomping down with reckless abandon.
One teenager admitted to CBS that he ate a detergent pod, and dozens videos on YouTube appear to show people taking on the challenge on camera.
Once he bites into it, the pod oozes detergent, and he immediately attempts to spit it out.
It has prompted the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to renew its warning about how lethal it can be to consume laundry detergent.Читайте также: Sockless Mina seems to be to study from Barcelona teammates
Rob Gronkowski, who isn't necessarily known for being a responsible adult, is a spokesperson for Tide for their pods. I think I would try something else if I was looking to do something stupid. "It's toxic soap chemicals that these teenage children are putting into their mouths". Manufacturers have been concerned about toddlers mistakenly ingesting them, but now teens are popping them on objective and posting videos of the results online, reports CBS News correspondent Anna Werner.
According to US Poison Control, the negative effects of biting into laundry pods include "coughing, choking, trouble breathing, coma, and possibly death". "Two were toddlers. Eight were seniors with dementia". The danger to little kids is so high that researchers have recommended the parents of children under six years old not buy these at all and instead use regular detergent only.
More than 62,000 children under the age of six were exposed to laundry and dishwasher detergents, between 2013 and 2014. "They should not be played with, whatever the circumstance is, even if it is meant as a joke".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог